Established in the year 1956, National Instruments Corporation
is a renowned Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of a proven range of Survey Instruments. Under the headship of Chief Sales Manager Mr. Narender Pal Singh
, who has rich industry experience of 35 years, we have been offering top-notch measuring instruments.
We are backed by a team of committed professional, which is well-versed with the latest developments and offer the client with the high quality range of products. Owing to their rich industry experience, we are able to meet exact requirements of the clients.
Quality is our prime focus and we keep strict supervision on the different levels of manufacturing process. The products are tested on various parameters such as performance, accuracy, construction and longer working life, so that no compromise is done on quality.
By offering superior quality products at most affordable prices, we have garnered a huge list of prestigious clients across the globe. Following are the names of our clients :
- Central Water Commission (CWC)
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT, Roorkee)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT, Kanpur)
- Manipur University Imphal Manipur
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- G.B. Pant Univ. of Agriculture & Tech Pantnagar, U.K.
- Birla Institute of Tech. & Science Pilani Raj
- Chief Engineer, BRO, BRTF (GREAF)
- National Institute of Technology Durgapur (WB)
- Chief Engineer PHED, Aizawal Mizoram
- National Institute of Technology, Srinagar (J&K)
- EE M.R.P. Dam Division Rudri (C.G.)
- Thaper Institute of Engineering & Tech. Patiala
- Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
- J & K Project Construction Corporation Ltd. Rajouri (J&K)
- EE Singh Project Earthen Dam Div. Narwar Shivpuri (MP)
- Airport Authority of India
- Institute of Technology Educational & Research
- Bhuwaneshwar (Orissa)
- Rajendra Agricultural University Pusa (Bihar)
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- Allahabad Agricultural Institute Allahabad
- V.B. University, Hazaribad
- Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
- Nepal Engineering College, Kathmandu